Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

14 days. Wait, what?

When did THAT happen? Not ready to leave. This is going to be an obscure post. My life has been fairly boring, as I'm in the final weeks of class, and I am studying and not doing anything exciting. Although, fear not, dear readers, as I am travelling to THE NETHERLANDS this weekend (not Amsterdam. I would like to keep what little innocence and naivety I have left).

Things that have made me laugh since I last updated:
1. Drunk Belgians trying to speak English.
2. Drunk Americans trying to speak French (I include myself in this category...I don't want to talk about Clementine's 19th birthday...though it was a bit of fun)
3. This Facebook invite
4. Random woman on the metro. The woman in front of her left her bread on as she exited the train. The woman called out for her, but she didn't answer. As the doors began to close ominously, she chucked the entire loaf, hitting the other woman on the head. Brilliant.

Also, I'm no longer a teenager. That's right, in case you aren't a privileged one with access to my facebook, or haven't seen the 3476459872 posts my mom made (Hey, I'm not complaining, she sent my lottery tickets and told me to go out and party. My mom is cooler than yours), I turned 20 on June 27. It was weird because I was always the kid that never had a birthday during school, and now I did. It's stupid, but it was such a new experience to go to school and have every person wish you a happy birthday. I also tried to use it to get out of class. It didn't work.
What did I do for my birthday in Europe? I went to the grocery store, and I finished Season 2 of Community. I'm wild, I know.

No, for real, I'll be celebrating it Friday night with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment